This article appeared on Manistee News Advocate. Read more here.
District Health Department #10 has announced the schedule for its upcoming COVID-19 and flu vaccination clinics.
DHD#10 is hosting public COVID-19 and flu walk-in clinics at the following Mason County locations:
- 9-11 a.m. on Oct. 31 at the Ludington Senior Center, 308 S. Rowe St. in Ludington;
- 2:30-4:30 p.m. on Nov. 3 at the Mason County Central High School cafeteria, 300 W. Broadway St. in Scottville;
- 9-11 a.m. on Nov. 13 at the Scottville Library, 204 E. State St. in Scottville;
- Noon to 2 p.m. on Nov. 13 at the Ludington Library, 217 E. Ludington Ave. in Ludington; and
- 2:30-4:30 p.m. on Dec. 11 at Mason County Eastern Middle School/High School, room 416, 18 S. Main St. in Custer.
Walk-in clinics are added weekly, but people can also schedule their flu and COVID-19 vaccine by visiting dhd10.org/schedule or by calling 888-217-3904.